09 January 2013

Ooh La La: Patterned Envelope Liners

The Envelope Sea by Mr. Boddington's Studio
The Envelope Sea by Mr. Boddington's Studio

Handwritten letters such as invitations and thank you notes are becoming much rare these days that whenever I get to receive one I truly appreciate it no matter how short or seemingly shallow the sentiment could be. Before the takeover of e-cards and flat-printed photoshopped letter templates, there are a lot of specialty stationary stores apart from the ones seen inside bookstores. I remembered when we were still kids, my mom, older sister and I would usually hang-out in these type of stores and just hoard scented letter-pressed papers or greeting cards for almost every occasion. Up till this day, stationary paper goods still has that charmed effect on me.

One of the things I've been recently obsessed, err googling about are patterned envelope liners. It's such a beautiful way to accent your personalized notes or cards and I just wanted to share with you some of my favorite ones that I've seen online:

Floral Envelope Liners
via This is Glamorous
Wooden Envelope Liner
via Oh So Beautiful Paper
Gold Glitter Envelope Liner by PersianLaundry
Gold Glitter Envelope Liner by PersianLaundry
Bicycle Envelope Liner via Wedding Bee
Bicycle Envelope Liner via Wedding Bee
Map Envelope Liners by iDiY
Map Envelope Liners by iDiY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover