22 January 2013

Table Styling: African Safari

african safari table styling
african safari table styling
So I was browsing through some old photos when I stumble upon our group finals back when I was still an Interior Design student. We had a subject called Elements and Principles of Design and the entire class was divided into groups to represent a country or theme which we were supposed to translate into table styling. For our group, we did an African Safari Style and what better way to capture the beat of the tribal land of Simba than to take inspiration from the wonderful russet sunsets of Africa! 

I have this weird/strong fixation when it comes to sunsets, whether it be pomelo-hued or otherwise. I don't know what is about it exactly, but I guess I just find looking at one peaceful. You know the first line of chanting in the Circle of Life song? The one that sends shivers down your spine (you know you do!)? That kind of feeling too. Anyway, if you want to achieve a similar feel you can refer to materials shown below. 
african safari table styling

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover